Tuesday, April 7, 2009

love tips.

1. Hi sweety!,
my confession,i learnt "LAC" about you and don't know how to stop.
- i learnt to love you.
- i learnt to appreciate you.
- i learnt to cherish you,
even better, pls help me!cos i "LAC"DEEPLY FOR YOU.

2. Listen very attentively,it is all over the place,can you hear it,feel or smell it.it's a bond btw a two.it is called LOVE.loving you is all i ever wanted.happy birth day.

3. It is with a heart full of love and a smile as bright as the sun,that i[your name,e.g john]says to you...."restlessly i fret for your undying love till twilight falls" wishing a happy EASTER in advance.

4. Hi baby,i want you you to know that your face is brighter than the sun,you are more beautiful than the tulip.btw myself and the rest of the world for you,it's a tug of love,but i know you are mine for keeps. cheers!

5. Oh! my heart yearns for the one i love.
- my mouth sings to the one i cherish the most.
- my life lives on for you[Maggie or name of your choice].

6. Our past failures are meant to straighten our tomorrow,i can't imagine loving any one but you.you are mine for life.

7.Baby,whenever i see you cry,you melt my heart like a wax but i don't wanna wax cooled when you are weak cos i need to be strong so that you could be strong.
baby,we need to stay strong for each other no matter what!.

No comments:

Post a Comment